Check out EO Detroit’s events. To register for each, login to the EO Network site. Click each to view more information.
Raj Kothari: Build Value, Set Expectations & Prep Your Exit
October 26 @ 8:30 am – 11:00 am EDT
Join Raj Kothrari as he introduces ideas on driving value in your business, passing along strategies to build value and prepare for an exit from your business when you’re ready. Points explored and take-aways will include:
– Value creation beyond revenue growth and profitability.
– Factors that impact valuation and how to influence them positively.
– Understand the power of preparation and data in value creation.
– Psychological preparedness for a transition or exit.
– Overview on the importance of balancing financial goals with non-financial considerations during the process.
– Best practices for a successful M&A transaction.
After Raj’s workshop, we’ll get a chance to learn from a panel of business owners and get the chance to ask poignant questions.Rajesh Kothari is the founder and managing director of Cascade Partners where he helps lead divestitures, recapitalizations, acquisitions and other strategic transactions for clients in the healthcare, industrials, business services and technology sectors. He has also co-managed multiple private equity funds and dozens of investments from early stage to buy-out in healthcare, automotive, technology and other industrial companies.
Continental breakfast will be served.