Check out EO Detroit’s events. To register for each, login to the EO Network site. Click each to view more information.
Protecting Your Company in the Age of Cancel Culture
November 14 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm EST
Key Take-Aways from this compelling keynote—all attendees will learn how to:
• Guard against threats to revenue and reputation
• Identify cancel culture by its key elements
• Avoid social media meltdowns
• Teach your kids to protect themselves online
• Turn perceptions into reality
Evan Nierman is the founder and CEO of Red Banyan, an international crisis management and PR firm. He and his team have provided counsel to celebrity, political, corporate and private clients, helping them navigate high-stakes situations to achieve optimal outcomes.
All attendees are welcome to bring one guest. Lunch will be served.